San Francisco

This week, I read San Francisco. In this book, many features of San Francisco are written. If you read this book, you will want to go to there! I will introduce about it with three interesting points.

First, this is a sentence of the book.

Many visitors are interested in the famous places there.

The city is a famous city in America. Many people go there and enjoy the nice views. There are many sightseeing place. For example, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park and the island prison of Alcatraz. There is a picture of the bridge in the fog in this book. It is very beautiful. In the summer, a lot of fog come into the city (There is many information on the part 4). There are many book and movies that used the place. I want to go to there because I have never been to there.

Second, 

5.12 in the morning on Wednesday 18 April 1906, the earth began to move in San Francisco.

This is the first sentence of the third part. I didn’t know the earthquake. I thought it is very scared that the earthquake last for forty two seconds. Because of the disaster, about three thousand people died and more than half of the people lost their home. Many constructions were broken. The picture of appearance of San Francisco after the earth quake is in the page 12. It is very terrible. But I was moved to read that many countries around the world helped San Francisco. By help of many countries, San Francisco became a beautiful city again.

Third, I will tell you about part 9. It tells us about shopping and eating. In the first page of the part, Neiman Marcus is explained. It is a big shop. In the second page, there is a picture of a shop. It is a famous book store in San Francisco. There are many books in the shop. Many people in the city like reading books. So, I thought they go to the shop many times. I’m into reading books now. So, I thought it is good there is a good book store in a nearly place. In the third page of this part, a famous food is introduced. It is called Boudin Bread. It looks very delicious. I want to eat it.

I thought the city is a very wonderful place. I could know many good points of San Francisco. If you want to know about San Francisco, I will recommend this book to read.



コメント

  1. Please add a picture of the book cover.

    It is wrote about
    It tells us about

    Many construction
    Many constructions

    in the page 12
    on page 12

    But, I was moved to read
    But I was moved to read

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

SELF INTRODUCTION

LLC

SPACE INVADERS