The Adventures of Tom Sawyer

      Today, I read "The Adventure of Tom Sawyer". It was an interesting story for me and there are funny characters. The leading character of this story is Tom Sawyer. He likes to play a prank. But, I thought he is an honesty boy.  I will tell you about this interesting story, quoting three sentences.

First, 

The boys went to the jail every day.

In the Chapter 6, Tom and Huck saw Injun Joe murders Doctor Robinson. Muff Potter is falsely charged. They know Muff Potter didn't murder the doctor, so they went to the jail every morning to meet Muff Potter and they gave tobacco and matches. I thought they are a little honest by this scene. But, they couldn't tell the truth because they were frightening Injun Joe. 

Second, 

The three dead boys walked along the aisle.

Tom, Huck and Joe went an island without saying anything so three boys were thought that they are dead and the funeral was held. This is the scene they come to the funeral. People were very surprised. They are alive! This scene was very funny.

Third, 

On the third day, Tom and Huck sat inside the courtroom.

This is the scene of the third day of the trial and in the third day, he talks the truth! I was very pleased because I didn't want Muff to die. 

This story was very exciting. I thought I read an interesting book for the first time in a long time. I recommend this book.



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

SELF INTRODUCTION

LLC

SPACE INVADERS