Tales of Ten Worlds

 I'm was interested in space when I was an elementary school student, so I decided to read this book. This book includes three stories related to the universe. The photo of the cover was very beautiful. I will introduce my favorite three stories from the book with three quotes.


  I'm was interested in space when I was an elementary school student, so I decided to read this book. This book includes three stories related to the universe. The photo of the cover was very beautiful. I will introduce my favorite three stories from the book with three quotes.

  First, I will write about SUMMERTIME OF ICARUS. This is the first story of the book. An astronaut is in a pinch of desperation. I thought he can’t help. 

"Then he heard another sound. It was human voice, and it was calling his name."

It was very exciting story. I was glad his came to rescue him. 

  Second, I will tell “IN TO THE COMET”People in a rocket are in the comet and they can’t calculate because the computer was broken, so they couldn’t return to the earth. George Pickett, a journalist, showed a strange looking object of wire and wood.

"“Is this a joke?” asked Martens."

The man in charge of the spaceship’s computer said. The object he made was abacus. They used it and they can return to the earth.

  Third is about DOG STAR.

This is a story of a dog called Laika and a man. Laika had dead 5 years ago and now, he is on the moon.

"Years ago on the Earth, Laika had saved me from one earth quake. Here on the moon, she had come to me in a dream. She had saved me from another earthquake."

 She saved her owner two times. I thought she likes him very much. I remembered dead dogs I had before. I wanted to love a dog at my parents’ house now.

  This book includes many interesting story. So, I recommend you.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

SELF INTRODUCTION

LLC

SPACE INVADERS